Zephyr Cove’s SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) and Bike Rental Headquarters
Imagine yourself gliding across the crystal clear waters or cruising through the forested bike paths of Lake Tahoe. We make it easy with 2 on-water demo centers, and 2 retail stores in Lake Tahoe. We have a broad range of kayaks, paddleboards, and bikes suitable for all ability levels.
- Our Zephyr Cove Location (“Zephyr Cove Adventures“) has a blue sign right and is next to Charter Communications and the gas station on the corner of Elk Point Road (access road to Nevada Beach and Safeway). This location offers retail sales for Kayaks, Paddleboards, and Beach Supplies. It also offers take-away Rentals for Fat Bikes, Mountain Bikes (front-suspension), and Paddleboards. We rent Scott Bikes, Framed Fat Bikes, and Hobie SUPs at this location.
- Our Tahoe City Location (“Tahoe City Kayak & Paddleboard) is located in the center of town, across the street from the large wooden tree sculpture (with an on-water rental concession across the street). This location offers kayak and paddleboard retail, rentals, guided tours, and lessons.
- Our Sand Harbor State Park location (called “Sand Harbor Rentals“) is located by the boat ramp on the North side of Sand Harbor State Park. This location offers kayak and paddleboard rentals, guided tours and lessons.
- DEMOS: If you’re looking to try out a particular kayak or board that we sell, call the shop and request a demo. We’ll charge you our rental fee, but we will refund that fee if you decide to purchase a boat or board from us in the same season.
- DELIVERIES: If you’d like kayaks, SUPs, or bikes delivered to a vacation home or beach in South Lake Tahoe, Carson City, North Lake Tahoe, Minden, Gardnerville, etc, call the shop to schedule a time.